Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 2

So, yesterday was not a complete success. It was going really well... until dinner time. Little miss had a birthday party after school so we didn't get home until almost 6 - which I decided was enough of an excuse to eat pre-health kick left overs that were in the fridge. So then because I had already stuffed up, what was the point of stopping there, right?

So I started fresh again today - warm lemon water, then organic fruit juice and yummy nut paste on toast for breakfast. Right now I am having a green tea and the best peach EVER!! And I've already planned the perfect salad for lunch.

I am thinking about how I am using excuses to get myself off my journey already - honestly, it wouldn't have taken me any longer to make a salad for dinner last night than it did to heat up left overs - so why didn't I do it?

I have no idea.

Because I didn't want to I guess.

Maybe it's because I haven't got specific goals? I might need to do something about that...

No comments:

Post a Comment