Sunday, November 6, 2011

Begin again

Well I got some interesting news yesterday - looks like my parenting journey has just started for a second time!

I'm all confused about how to feel - excited, overwhelmed, scared?

It worried me that I am not living the life I want to have before I'm bringing another child into this world - and that is something that I really want to change.

I want to be in control of my surroundings - I want the house to be overflowing with happiness - I want order and security - I want love and respect.

I've tried to apply structure to this household and get things organised before but it's never stuck - maybe this is just the motivation I need!!! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!

    Sometimes the things that we least expect in life bring us the most joy. This may not be the order in which you planned it, but everything will fall into place.

    Don't worry about having a house filled with love, as where ever you are, that's were the love will be.

    This next chapter of your lives is both scary and exciting, with a gorgeous bundle of joy....

    I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete