Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I'm back!!

It's been almost a year since the last time I posted on this blog - at the moment I honestly can't even remember a year ago! It's really scary how fast life passes you by if you don't sit back and appreciate it along the way.

So very much has happened in the last year but this little one has definitely been the main event!



Isn't she just delicious!!!

Motherhood the second time around has been awesome - everything seems a little easier (including the dreaded 2am feed!). I have been able to bask in her newborn awesomeness this time around - my first newborn experience was just tainted with moody outbursts and exhaustion. It's so wonderful to have a newborn in the house - it's just made our little family that much more perfect - bless!

I've really missed writing in a blog, just like I always miss having a journal in my bedside table. I stopped feeling comfortable writing things down at some point - probably got sick of getting busted by Mum after she'd found my awesome hiding spot and read all of my rebellious confessions when I was a hardcore, know-it-all teenager.

I can't wait to write in here properly again - it's going to be great! Xx BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment